Terms & ConditionsPlease read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website or any of our other websites. You should review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion. The following terms and conditions apply to all of our websites, including any websites owned, operated or sponsored by any of our subsidiaries.
1. LiabilityUNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Redpoint Resolutions LLC (“Redpoint”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law. THIS WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2. Third Party ContentLINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. THE CONTENT IN ANY LINKED WEBSITES IS NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party website at any time. The fact that we provide a link to a third party website does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that website, nor that we are affiliated with the third party website’s owners or sponsors.
3. Proprietary Rights & Restricted UseRedpoint is the owner of all text contained on this website. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use; however, you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics contained on this website to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without the prior written permission of Redpoint.
4. Intellectual Property RightsOther parties’ trademarks, copyrights and services marks that may be referred to are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, waiver, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without our written permission. Neither the name of Redpoint nor our logo may be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this website, without prior written permission. You are not authorized to use our logo as a hyperlink to this website unless you obtain our written permission in advance.
5. No Provision of Investment Advice or Solicitation of OffersNothing on this website constitutes investment advice. In addition, our website content is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any security or any insurance product. No security offered by Redpoint is offered or will be sold in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities law or other laws of such jurisdiction. No such security is offered or will be sold in any jurisdiction by an entity which is not properly licensed to do so in such jurisdiction.
Please read the policy carefully.This is only a summary of our program. Please read the policy carefully to fully understand the coverages, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions. Not all plans or coverages are available in every state. This summary does not replace or change any part of your policy. If there is a conflict between this summary and the policy, the policy will control. Please contact your agent if you have any questions. Total payment for the full term of coverage requested must be paid in U.S. dollars at the time application for coverage is made. Coverage purchased by credit card is subject to validation and acceptance by the credit card issuer. Policy documents will be sent via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on this application. Any person who, with intent to defraud and/or knowing that s/he is facilitating a fraud against an insurer, submits an application or files a claim containing a false or deceptive statement is liable for insurance fraud. Plan costs are non-refundable after a 14-day review period, except as required by applicable law and/or regulation. The applicant/insured (“Insured”) declares that s/he has read and understood the terms & conditions relevant to this product. If this policy is being purchased on behalf of a third party, the purchaser agrees that s/he has sent a copy of the policy to the third party. Whenever coverage provided by this policy would be in violation of U.S. or appropriate state law, including U.S. economic or trade sanctions, such coverage will be null and void ab initio.
Notice and ConsentWhen you select the complete purchase option on this site to purchase insurance, you are submitting a request for coverage from the insurer. This request for coverage is considered an offer by you to the insurer. The insurer may decline to accept your offer, or your coverage may later be nullified and voided as if it were never in effect, if you fail to meet the terms and conditions of that coverage. This includes, but is not limited to, any circumstance where providing cover, benefit, or services under the policy, or the underlying business or activity, would (1) violate any applicable law or regulation, including without limitation any economic or trade sanction or embargo; or (2) be provided within, or otherwise related to, any country subject to comprehensive economic and/or trade sanction or embargo in the United States. By submitting this request for coverage, you acknowledge, understand, agree, and certify the following:
- All information you have provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge and that, by selecting the complete purchase option, you are agreeing to pay the amount displayed as the total price with the credit card number provided. You are the owner and rightful user of the credit card used in this transaction. You further acknowledge, understand, and agree that plans purchased with intentionally inaccurate/fraudulent information will be considered void and that you may be subject to legal action as a result of such information.
- You and all named insureds on your policy are U.S. residents and have obtained, or will have obtained prior to your scheduled departure date, and will maintain throughout your insured trip, all proper documentation, vaccinations, medical equipment/provisions, government licenses/authorizations/permits (including without limitation any required passports, visas, OFAC licensures, etc.), and any other prerequisite to travel that is required or otherwise necessary for your trip. You acknowledge, understand, and agree that your failure to obtain any of the above may result in a denial of coverage and/or assistance services under the plan. Additionally, you acknowledge, understand, and agree that all coverage and assistance services are subject to applicable law.
- You consent to receiving all communications and notices from us electronically to the email address provided at the time of purchase. In the future, you may choose not to receive electronic communications and instead receive communications from us by regular mail at any time. You may request paper copies of any information provided to you electronically, or update your electronic contact information at any time by sending a request by email or mail at the above address, or by calling us. Documents sent to you from us will be in either PDF or HTML format. If you are unable to receive PDF or HTML documents, or are otherwise unable to read the documents we send you, please contact us so we can assist you.
GENERAL FRAUD STATEMENTAny person who knowingly and with intent to defraud any insurance company or other person files an application for insurance or statement of claim containing any materially false information or conceals, for the purpose of misleading, information concerning any fact material thereto commits a fraudulent insurance act, which is a crime and subjects the person to criminal and civil penalties.
ALABAMA FRAUD STATEMENT Any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for payment of a loss or benefit or who knowingly presents false information in an application for insurance is guilty of a crime and may be subject to restitution, fines, or confinement in prison, or any combination thereof. ARKANSAS, LOUISIANA, MARYLAND, RHODE ISLAND, TEXAS AND WEST VIRGINIA FRAUD STATEMENT Any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for payment of a loss or benefit or knowingly presents false information in an application for insurance is guilty of a crime and may be subject to fines and confinement in prison. COLORADO FRAUD STATEMENT It is unlawful to knowingly provide false, incomplete, or misleading facts or information to an insurance company for the purpose of defrauding or attempting to defraud the company. Penalties may include imprisonment, fines, denial of insurance, and civil damages. Any insurance company or agent of an insurance company who knowingly provides false, incomplete, or misleading facts or information to a policyholder or claimant for the purpose of defrauding or attempting to defraud the policyholder or claimant with regard to a settlement or award payable from insurance proceeds shall be reported to the Colorado division of insurance within the department of regulatory agencies. DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA FRAUD STATEMENT WARNING: It is a crime to provide false or misleading information to an insurer for the purpose of defrauding the insurer or any other person. Penalties include imprisonment and/or fines. In addition, an insurer may deny insurance benefits, if false information materially related to a claim was provided by the applicant. FLORIDA FRAUD STATEMENT Any person who knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud, or deceive any insurer files a statement of claim or an application containing any false, incomplete, or misleading information is guilty of a felony of the third degree. MAINE, TENNESSEE, VIRGINIA, AND WASHINGTON FRAUD STATEMENT It is a crime to knowingly provide false, incomplete or misleading information to an insurance company for the purpose of defrauding the company. Penalties may include imprisonment, fines or a denial of insurance benefits. MASSACHUSETTS, NEBRASKA, OREGON AND VERMONT FRAUD STATEMENT Any person who knowingly and with intent to defraud any insurance company or another person files an application for insurance or statement of claim containing any materially false information, or conceals for the purpose of misleading, information concerning any fact material thereto, commits a fraudulent insurance act, which may be a crime. NEW YORK FRAUD STATEMENT Any person who knowingly and with intent to defraud any insurance company or other person files an application for insurance or statement of claim containing any materially false information, or conceals for the purpose of misleading, information concerning any fact material thereto, commits a fraudulent insurance act, which is a crime, and shall also be subject to a civil penalty not to exceed five thousand dollars and the stated value of the claim for each such violation. Confidentiality Protocol for Victims of Domestic Violence/Endangered Individuals New York Insurance Law § 2612 provides victims of domestic violence with certain protections including prohibiting an individual, insurer or entity supervised by the New York Department of Financial Services, solely because a person is or has been a victim of domestic violence, from:
- refusing to issue or renew, deny or cancel any insurance policy or contract;
- demanding or requiring a greater premium or payment from any person;
- designating domestic violence as a preexisting condition for which coverage will be denied or reduced; and
- using as an underwriting criterion the fact that a person is or has been a victim of domestic violence.
- Main Administrative Office Address:
- Starr Companies
- Attention: Confidentiality Requests
- 399 Park Avenue
- 2nda Floor
- New York, NY 10022
- policy information if available;
- any alternative address, telephone number or other method of contact; and
- a valid court order of protection issued by a New York State Court and/or a statement that disclosure of claim-related information could endanger the person seeking confidentiality.